Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Old MacPanties

Jack isn't the only one in this family to say funny things. Tonight after Lily's bath, she was squirming around naked and being silly and started singing Old MacDonald. It turned into Old MacPanties had a farm, Old MacPanties on a bike, Old MacPanties on that back, bad old panties on that back, and finally, Old Miss Grammy had a farm. She was giggling so hard, she could hardly catch her breath.

Just when I think I am going to go completely nuts with all the chaos around here, one of the kids finds the perfect moment to say or do something that makes me grateful for the chaos. I know there will come a day when my house is quiet, and I'll miss the noise.

Oops, Lily is whining again. Jack is jumping up and down hollering.

Message to self: be grateful for the chaos, be grateful for the chaos . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment