Sunday, August 16, 2009

Shoogalin

OK, I just had to post one more thing before leaving tomorrow. I went to take my shower, and Lily was begging to get in with me. After I got in, she was standing in the bathroom and said, "Mom, I'm dirty." So I couldn't resist.

After our shower, I wrapped her in a towel and told her to stay wrapped up until I got dried off and could help her. She opened her towel and said, "I'm not shoogalin!" Me: "What?" Lily: "I'm not cold. See, I'm not shoogalin!" And she did the cutest little shiver. So she was trying to say she wasn't shivering. I cracked up for about the 20th time today at something one of those kids said.

Kids are wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. What a neat blog! I love reading and seeing my three precious grandchildren. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a treat to keep up with you! Thanks! We love you and we miss you all. Tell Abbie "hooray" for us for volleyball!
    -Sara

    ReplyDelete