Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Big Girl!



My littlest love had her first day of preschool today. Lily is officially a big girl! She has been super excited about going to school like her big sister and brother. She will go 3 days a week.

The day couldn't have gone better. Lily walked right in like she owned the place. Her teacher was amazed. The preschool is part of a Catholic grade school, and we are very happy we got her in there. It is also almost next door to my work, so I can hop right over and pick her up after work (I get off earlier than most people), then swing by to pick up the other kids from their school.

I guess my baby isn't a baby anymore. I just need a little time for that to sink in. So hard to believe how fast these kids grow and change. It's a joy to watch.

Enjoy the pictures!







2 comments:

  1. What a big girl! She is growingupto fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Lily on your first day of preschool.. What a big girl you are.. Kristi

    ReplyDelete